I am currently doing my November #BlogSeries, however you might want to take a look on how I started it last October. It contains series of articles that discusses my other interests (reading books, doodling, scrapbook making, art journals) and personal opinions.
Here are the links to my October 2015 #BlogSeries. ❤️
- Grateful Sunday with my story about the Gift of Family.
- Manic Monday for my October 2015 errands and plans.
- Top 10 Tuesday with the Top 10 Editing Apps I (AB)USED.
- Crafty Wednesday with Craft Haven in Tokyu Hands.
- Thoughtful Thursday for ‘It’s never too late’ reminder.
- Thank God Its Friday on how you can plan your weekend getaway.
- Bibliophilic Saturday about my book review on Tuesdays with Morrie.
You also might want to check how my October 2015 went. Successfully, I was able to visit Osaka & Kyoto in a span of three days on a budget-friendly manner. (Read my Solo Backpacking in Osaka here.) If you are staying in Japan for a couple of months, you can simply travel around the country using Willer Express, it is definitely cheaper, safe and comfortable enough to ride on a long trip.
PS. I am still working on my story about Kyoto. (
Will update this post as necessary.) Read it here. ♥
Once in a while, I also take time to write about my previous travels and climbs when I was in the Philippines. If you are interested in mountain climbing, you can read my stories about climbing Mount Pico de Loro in Nasugbu, Batangas. It is highly recommended for beginners, even my best friend, Jme, was able to conquer the famous monolith.
Please don’t forget to read it and message your comments or suggestions about it. 😊
Have a H A P P Y Monday! ⛅👯